Tobacco Carton x 2
$99.00 was $179.70
This product is currently sold out.
TOBACCO FLAVOR PIXOTINE®:
- Tobacco flavor is a great option for dippers, chewers, or those who like the smell of a fresh pack of cigarettes, cigarillos or dip.
- Nicotine Infused birch wood Toothpicks
- Contains ~ 3.0 mg Nicotine per Pixotine Toothpick
- Made with USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity
- Approx. 15 Pixotine® Nicotine Toothpicks per pack.
- 1 Pack of Pixotine is similar to 1 pack of cigarettes, 1 can of dip tobacco, 1 can of snus, 1 electronic cigarette cartridge or 1 can of nicotine pouches.
- Discreet package size and shape fits smoothly into pockets and wallets.
- Provides an Organoleptic Bite desired by many Tobacco and Nicotine users. Referred to as a slight peppery sensation.
- Pixotine® solves Oral Fixation and Hand to Mouth Motions to relieve boredom.
- Use almost anywhere..
- FDA Registered. MADE IN THE USA!
- USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity
- USP grade Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Artificial Flavors
Nicotine, Vegetable Glycerin and Artificial Flavors. Avoid local Cigarette ban laws and Electronic Cigarette ban laws. Use at restaurants and on commercial airplanes where cigarettes and electronic cigarettes are banned. Use after a meal at the table when a toothpick is socially acceptable versus lighting up a cigarette at the table or spitting dip tobacco in a cup at the table.
SCIENCE BEHIND PIXOTINE:
Pixotine® are birch wood toothpicks infused with a high quality proprietary blend of nicotine solution. This Nicotine solution is made with USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity inside a carrier base of USP grade Kosher Vegetable derived Glycerine.
Pixotine® are designed for oral use. Nicotine can transmit its effects through contact with the skin and absorption through the mouth. When a Pixotine Nicotine Toothpick is placed in the mouth, the saliva in the mouth aids in drawing out the nicotine. The nicotine contained in the saliva then gets absorbed into the bloodstream through contact with cells. Chewing slightly on Pixotine® enhances the speed at which the nicotine is released. With proper use the product can last from 15 minutes to up to 1 hour.
Absolutely love this product.
These toothpicks are great and have helped me to stop smoking completely. The only downfall is at least every pack or two has a bad toothpick. It seems to be burned or over saturated in the flavor and nicotine. Other than that, I love Pixotine.
the best in the biz!
the only nic-toothpic worth your time/money. owner is cool & personally replied to a question i had via email. i've order maybe 10 cartons over the year and haven't smoked since (sans maybe a stogey or two ;) )
best part is no weird taste / after feeling in your mouth. I've tried the other brands and they hurt my mouth/lips...
An amazing product!! Saved me…
I was able to quit chewing because of Pixotine. Never in a million years did I think I’d be able to quit…I chewed between two and three cans a day for 20 years. I tried mint “snuff” and nicotine gum in the past, but nothing worked. The mint tasted gross and the gum gave me terrible acid reflux. On a whim I grabbed Pixotine at the gas station and within a week I was tobacco free. I incredibly grateful for this product and would still be hopelessly addicted to tobacco without it. I understand I still have a nicotine addiction, but at least it’s not to something as harmful and cancerous as chewing tobacco.