Pixotine - Tobacco Flavor (15 Nicotine Toothpicks)
This product is currently sold out.
TOBACCO FLAVOR PIXOTINE®:
- Tobacco flavor is a great option for dippers, chewers, or those who like the smell of a fresh pack of cigarettes, cigarillos or dip.
- Nicotine Infused birch wood Toothpicks
- Contains ~ 3.0 mg Nicotine per Pixotine Toothpick
- Made with USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity
- Approx. 15 Pixotine® Nicotine Toothpicks per pack.
- Discreet package size and shape fits smoothly into pockets and wallets.
- Provides an Organoleptic Bite desired by many Nicotine users. Referred to as a slight peppery sensation.
- Pixotine® solves Oral Fixation and Hand to Mouth Motions to relieve boredom.
- Use almost anywhere..
- FDA Registered. MADE IN THE USA!
- Please recycle our plastic.
- USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity
- USP grade Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Artificial Flavors
Nicotine, Vegetable Glycerin and Artificial Flavors. Use at restaurants and on commercial airplanes. Use after a meal at the table when a toothpick is socially acceptable.
SCIENCE BEHIND PIXOTINE:
Pixotine® are birch wood toothpicks infused with a high quality proprietary blend of nicotine solution. This Nicotine solution is made with USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity inside a carrier base of USP grade Kosher Vegetable derived Glycerine.
Pixotine® are designed for oral use. Nicotine can transmit its effects through contact with the skin and absorption through the mouth. When a Pixotine Nicotine Toothpick is placed in the mouth, the saliva in the mouth aids in drawing out the nicotine. The nicotine contained in the saliva then gets absorbed into the bloodstream through contact with cells. Chewing slightly on Pixotine® enhances the speed at which the nicotine is released. With proper use the product can last from 15 minutes to up to 1 hour.
Great tobacco flavor
Awesome flavor and good nicotine.
they are always great!
The best thing I have used to to quit smoking
Might be my favorite
I don’t know why but I like this “flavor” more than cinnamon. Most satisfying for ex-smoker under stress.
Good but very strong
Wish there were different nicotine levels, and a citrus flavor, but they’re still a very good nicotine delivery device, and probly among the most benign health-wise
I just tried it for the first time today.
Using it for the first time today, I found it to be a little bitter. Hopefully, I'll get used to it with time.