Pixotine - Cinnamon (Carton - 15 Packs)
This product is currently sold out.
- THE ORIGINAL NICOTINE TOOTHPICK®
- Cinnamon...need we say more?!
- Nicotine Infused birch wood Toothpicks
- Contains ~ 3.0 mg Nicotine per Pixotine Toothpick
- Made with USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity
- 15 Pixotine® Nicotine Toothpicks per pack.
- Discreet package size and shape fits smoothly into pockets and wallets.
- Provides an Organoleptic Bite desired by many Nicotine users. Referred to as a slight peppery sensation.
- Pixotine® solves Oral Fixation and Hand to Mouth Motions to relieve boredom.
- Use almost anywhere..
- FDA Registered. MADE IN THE USA!
- Please recycle our plastic.
- USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity
- USP grade Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
Nicotine, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural and Artificial Flavors. Use at restaurants and on commercial airplanes. Use after a meal at the table.
SCIENCE BEHIND PIXOTINE:
Pixotine® are birch wood toothpicks infused with a high quality proprietary blend of nicotine solution. This Nicotine solution is made with USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity inside a carrier base of USP grade Kosher Vegetable derived Glycerine.
Pixotine® are designed for oral use. Nicotine can transmit its effects through contact with the skin and absorption through the mouth. When a Pixotine Nicotine Toothpick is placed in the mouth, the saliva in the mouth aids in drawing out the nicotine. The nicotine contained in the saliva then gets absorbed into the bloodstream through contact with cells. Chewing slightly on Pixotine® enhances the speed at which the nicotine is released. With proper use the product can last from 15 minutes to up to 1 hour.
Just Do It
Alternative to Tabacco ones I already have.
Strong but does the job
Packs a strong punch. Keeps my cigarette use under my normal limit which is what I bought this product for. If I used the toothpicks more often, I think I could quit smoking entirely.
Excellent product, good tasting and fixes that nicotine craving
Best way to quit dipping! Great flavor too
Tastes Like cinnamon