Pixotine - Cinnamon (15 Nicotine Toothpicks)
This product is currently sold out.
- Cinnamon...need we say more?!
- Nicotine Infused birch wood Toothpicks
- Contains ~ 3.0 mg Nicotine per Pixotine Toothpick
- Made with USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity
- Approx. 15 Pixotine® Nicotine Toothpicks per pack.
- Discreet package size and shape fits smoothly into pockets and wallets.
- Provides an Organoleptic Bite desired many Nicotine users. Referred to as a slight peppery sensation.
- Pixotine® solves Oral Fixation and Hand to Mouth Motions to relieve boredom.
- Use almost anywhere..
- FDA Registered. MADE IN THE USA!
- Please recycle our plastic.
- USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity
- USP grade Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
Nicotine, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural and Artificial Flavors. Avoid local Cigarette ban laws and Electronic Cigarette ban laws. Use at restaurants and on commercial airplanes. Use after a meal at the table when a toothpick is socially acceptable.
SCIENCE BEHIND PIXOTINE:
Pixotine® are birch wood toothpicks infused with a high quality proprietary blend of nicotine solution. This Nicotine solution is made with USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity inside a carrier base of USP grade Kosher Vegetable derived Glycerine.
Pixotine® are designed for oral use. Nicotine can transmit its effects through contact with the skin and absorption through the mouth. When a Pixotine Nicotine Toothpick is placed in the mouth, the saliva in the mouth aids in drawing out the nicotine. The nicotine contained in the saliva then gets absorbed into the bloodstream through contact with cells. Chewing slightly on Pixotine® enhances the speed at which the nicotine is released. With proper use the product can last from 15 minutes to up to 1 hour.
Great product and fast service
I tried these to try to stop smoking. The first one I tried felt like it “burnt” my lips. This went away on the next few. Maybe I’m doing it wrong, but I still want a cigarette after use.
Flavor was awesome! Nicotine was good too, nice and slow to absorb... Unless you are a chewer like me. I like chewing on toothpicks, pencils, pens and straws. The nic buzz is good without making you nic sick which includes nausea and headache
Awesome flavor and very strong. Buy some.
Works every time
The only thing that helps me not smoke. They taste good, are well made, and always deliver. Thanks Pixotine!