Pixotine - Original Carton x 2
$99.00 was $179.70
This product is currently sold out.
- THE ORIGINAL NICOTINE TOOTHPICK®
- Original is for the nicotine Purists!
- Nicotine Infused birch wood Toothpicks
- Contains ~ 3.0 mg Nicotine per Pixotine Toothpick
- Made with USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity
- Approx. 15 Pixotine® Nicotine Toothpicks per pack.
- 1 Pack of Pixotine is similar to 1 pack of cigarettes, 1 can of dip tobacco, 1 can of snus, 1 electronic cigarette cartridge or 1 can of nicotine pouches.
- Discreet package size and shape fits smoothly into pockets and wallets.
- Provides an Organoleptic Bite desired by many Tobacco and Nicotine users. Referred to as a slight peppery sensation.
- Pixotine® solves Oral Fixation and Hand to Mouth Motions to relieve boredom.
- Use almost anywhere..
- FDA Registered. MADE IN THE USA!
- Please recycle our plastic.
- USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity
- USP grade Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
Nicotine Extract and Vegetable Glycerin. Avoid local Cigarette ban laws and Electronic Cigarette ban laws. Use at restaurants and on commercial airplanes where cigarettes and electronic cigarettes are banned. Use after a meal at the table when a toothpick is socially acceptable versus lighting up a cigarette at the table or spitting dip tobacco in a cup at the table.
SCIENCE BEHIND PIXOTINE:
Pixotine® are birch wood toothpicks infused with a high quality proprietary blend of nicotine solution. This Nicotine solution is made with USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity inside a carrier base of USP grade Kosher Vegetable derived Glycerine.
Pixotine® are designed for oral use. Nicotine can transmit its effects through contact with the skin and absorption through the mouth. When a Pixotine Nicotine Toothpick is placed in the mouth, the saliva in the mouth aids in drawing out the nicotine. The nicotine contained in the saliva then gets absorbed into the bloodstream through contact with cells. Chewing slightly on Pixotine® enhances the speed at which the nicotine is released. With proper use the product can last from 15 minutes to up to 1 hour.