Pixotine - Winter Ice (15 Nicotine Toothpicks)
This product is currently sold out.
WINTER ICE PIXOTINE®:
- Winter Ice is for those wintergreen , mint and menthol fans!
- Nicotine Infused birch wood Toothpicks
- Contains ~ 3.0 mg Nicotine per Pixotine Toothpick
- Made with USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity
- Approx. 15 Pixotine® Nicotine Toothpicks per pack.
- 1 Pack of Pixotine is Equivalent to 1 pack of cigarettes, 1 can of dip tobacco, 1 can of snus, or 1 electronic cigarette cartridge.
- Discreet package size and shape fits smoothly into pockets and wallets.
- Provides an Organoleptic Bite desired by many Tobacco and Nicotine users. Referred to as a slight peppery sensation.
- Pixotine® solves Oral Fixation and Hand to Mouth Motions to relieve boredom.
- Use almost anywhere..
- FDA Registered. MADE IN THE USA!
- USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity
- USP grade Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
Nicotine, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural and Artificial Flavors. Avoid local Cigarette ban laws and Electronic Cigarette ban laws. Use at restaurants and on commercial airplanes where cigarettes and electronic cigarettes are banned. Use after a meal at the table when a toothpick is socially acceptable versus lighting up a cigarette at the table or spitting dip tobacco in a cup at the table.
SCIENCE BEHIND PIXOTINE:
Pixotine® are birch wood toothpicks infused with a high quality proprietary blend of nicotine solution. This Nicotine solution is made with USP grade Nicotine Extract > 99.8% purity inside a carrier base of USP grade Kosher Vegetable derived Glycerine.
Pixotine® are designed for oral use. Nicotine can transmit its effects through contact with the skin and absorption through the mouth. When a Pixotine Nicotine Toothpick is placed in the mouth, the saliva in the mouth aids in drawing out the nicotine. The nicotine contained in the saliva then gets absorbed into the bloodstream through contact with cells. Chewing slightly on Pixotine® enhances the speed at which the nicotine is released. With proper use first effects are felt from 1 min to 15 min depending on the user and the product is designed to last from 10 minutes to 1 hour.
Have been chewing for twenty years
This is by far the best nicotine replacement product I have ever used. Chewed cope mint and the mint pixotine has helped me so much
My boyfriend is in the military and can't easily smoke while out in the field, and dip is harmful to his gums so I bought him a few packs to try as a replacement and he loves them! They last him quite awhile, he loves the flavor, and they're much better for you than most other smoking alternatives.
Interesting concept, but short on delivery
Pixotine helped me tie myself over to the next cigarette break, but it wasn't satisfying enough to help me cut back. It's an option that only a little better than a piece of gum because it provides the hand-to-mouth thing that I also miss when I can't smoke. It basically stops me from chewing up my pens. In terms of recommending to a friend, I'd select "maybe" if you had one. I'll say "yes," but only so they can check it out for themselves.
Best nicotine product I have ever used